Who said that families did not have the right to travel, to travel the world, France, and even Paris?! At the Hotel des 2 Continents, we love families, and we like to guide them through our charming French capital. Because Paris has many attractions for children and their parents.
Follow us, we tell you more about the best ways to get to know Paris as a family. And if your request was “Hotel family room 4 people ”, you have come to the right place! The Hotel des 2 Continents offers family rooms and connecting rooms. What else?!
Family travel to Paris
Many prejudices suggest that Paris is not a city for families. And make no mistake, many families live in the French capital and would not move for anything in the world. It must be said that the city sets up many activities for young people of all ages. And their parents are often delighted with all these initiatives.
What to do with your family in Paris?
If you come to spend a family weekend with young children in the French capital, you will certainly appreciate the large green spaces. Most have kindergartens with games for the little ones. For example:
- Tuileries Garden
- Luxembourg Garden
- Buttes Chaumont
- Acclimatation Garden
Among the activities very popular with the youngest, we also note:
- The Paris Aquarium with activities adapted to young audiences
- The Musée des Arts Forains, but pay attention to the opening hours
- The Musée en Herbe
- The Parc de la Villette with a very good program all year round
- The City of Children (2 – 7 years old)
- The Chocolate Museum, parents should agree to go there 😉
- The Museum of Illusion, rather funny with teenagers
- Disneyland Paris, a must
In addition to these places, you should know that museums now offer activities for all ages in order to visit while having fun. This is particularly the case of the Quai Branly Museum or the Louvre Museum. Workshops are even given on the themes of temporary exhibitions, perfect for developing creativity while mum and dad stroll quietly through the museum.
In which area to stay in family in Paris?
When researching your hotel, you wonder which neighborhood is most relevant to your stay. Well, we will simply tell you that the center of the city is a wise choice. Indeed, you do not want to spend hours in transport, to go away too long from the hotel and even less to travel miles to return from the restaurant in the evening.
Saint-Germain-des-Prés, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, is a good idea for several reasons:
- It is a very lively and particularly charming district.
- It is located in the very center of Paris.
- It efficiently serves the main Parisian stations and offers many metro, bus and taxi stations.
- It is not a dangerous neighborhood, which is important during a family trip.
- It has many cafes, restaurants, shops, pharmacies, in short, the essential places for your stay for 4 people.
Traveling with family in Paris
If you come to Paris with your family, here is some useful information:
- By car: it is increasingly complicated to drive around the city. Lots of work, fewer parking spaces, the ideal is to park in an underground car park and not move from the living room. Near our hotel, you will find the Indigo Saint-Germain car park, just a few minutes’ walk away.
- By transport: from the train station, you can go to the hotel and then to all the places you want by metro. Paris is lucky to have an excellent underground network. But the bus is still much more pleasant. It allows you to visit the city while moving. A space is reserved for pushchairs in each vehicle.
- Walking: in our opinion, this is the best means of transport to discover and appreciate Paris. By sleeping in Saint-Germain-des-Prés, it will be easy for you to walk to the main tourist sites (Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, Château de Versailles, etc.). Finally, Paris is on a human scale!
- By plane: you can easily reach the center of Paris from Charles de Gaulle airport or from Orly, with the RER B (Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame stop).
Hotel Family room 4 people: the Hotel des 2 Continents
The Hotel des 2 Continents, a family hotel in the heart of Paris
Welcome to the Hotel des 2 Continents, a charming 3-star hotel with 39 rooms where we like to welcome and pamper our guests. Located right in the center of Paris and Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Hotel des 2 Continents faces the Ladurée gourmet boutique and is only a two-minute walk from Place Saint-Germain, the Louvre Museum and the Seine River.
Rooms for 4 people at the Hotel des 2 Continents
Among all our types of rooms, we offer for 4 people:
- Family rooms: these rooms occupy an entire floor of the hotel. Each Paris 4-person room has two double beds (140 x 200 cm) and a shower room.
- Connecting rooms: these two rooms are connected by a connecting door and each has its own private shower room. You can choose between two king size beds or a bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with single beds.
All hotel rooms are equipped with:
- Fast and free Wi-Fi
- Individual air conditioning
- Courtesy tray
- Algotherm hospitality products
- Blackout curtains
- Flat screen TV
- Private bathroom
- Office, …
A buffet breakfast is served every morning between 7:00 and 11:00 in the room on the ground floor for 15 euros per person. A special rate is provided for children under 12: 8 euros.
Staying with a baby at the Hotel des 2 Continents
We will be delighted to welcome you to the Hôtel des 2 Continents with your baby. We can make available to you on request:
- A baby cot with very nice quality linen because baby deserves it
- A high chair
- A bottle warmer, practical even for small pots!
- A changing mat
What is the price for a family room at the Hotel des 2 Continents?
For your family holidays at the Hotel des 2 Continents, you will have the choice of:
- A flexible rate with free cancellation at 2 p.m. on D-Day
- A semi-flexible rate with free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
No payment in advance, only a credit card number guarantees the reservation. All our rates also exist in offers with breakfast included, which can be interesting for families.
Finally, our team is available every day, with a smile, to answer any of your questions. For example, we can try to find a baby-sitting service if necessary. Do not hesitate to consult the online reviews before booking directly with the hotel.
See you very soon in the big family of the Hotel des 2 Continents 🙂 BOOK HERE your family hotel room 4 people.